This book began as an extraordinary series of talks given at the end of each day of the fast, during Ramadan 1980, in Philadelphia , by Muhammad Raheem Bawa Muhaiyaddeen (Ral).
It was late summer, the Iran hostage crisis was in its tenth month, images of militant “Muslim students” filled the airways, leading many people throughout the world to question and wonder about the very nature of Islam.
Against this backdrop of violence and anger, Muhammad Raheem Bawa Muhaiyaddeen (Ral) revealed the true nature, meaning and mystery of Islam to the world.
It was a journey to the very heart of Islam.
After you comple the purchasing process, you will see a link to download this book in your order summary page in your account. Once purchased you will be able to download, view and print the entire book as it is published.
E-book Format: Adobe PDF
File Size: 32 MB
There is no shipping charge for this item.
- The Meaning of the Fast
- Questions and Answers
- The Call to Prayer: An Explanation
- A Prayer for My Children
- Separate from Yourself That Which Separates You from God
- Entrust Yourself to God
- Forgive My Children and Grant Them Your Grace
- May We Live Together As One Family
- The Prophets Were Sent to Help Man Become True Man
- To Meditate, It Takes Only One
- May God Fulfill Your Intentions
- The Night of Power
- May Our Inner Hearts Be Pure
- God’s Secrets Are in Us; Our Secrets Are in God
- Inner Patience Is the Strongest Weapon
- The Mystery Within (Sirr and Sifät)
- The Day of Divine Grace
- The Inner Form of Man
- Come Out of Your Prison
- Beloved One
- You Are the Zodiac; You Are Your Destiny
- Divine Wisdom Is Very Subtle
- O Mind, Be Not Disturbed
- O Mind, Do Not Run
- How Do I Restrain the Wandering Mind?
- A True Sheikh Is With You Always
Available in paperback, 466 pages.
Selected chapters from the book: